Project & Administrative Coordinator (WASHINGTON, DC)
Cambridge Global Advisors (CGA) is a strategic communications and public affairs firm seeking a Project & Administrative Coordinator. Our clients span across multiple industries and include NGOs, private sector, and government clients, with a special focus on national security, international relations, and campaign-related projects.
The Project & Administrative Coordinator will provide support to CGA executives in the areas of scheduling, correspondence, expense-reports, travel, project planning and other day-to-day administrative duties. Additionally, this position will be responsible for some client activities including outreach, stakeholder engagement, media relations, communications support, policy and stakeholder research, database management, writing documents and memos.
Successful candidates should have 2+ year’s experience (campaign or field organizing experience is strongly encouraged), an interest in national security/international development, be able to start immediately, and work from our Washington DC location.
Specific responsibilities will include:
· Support executive level staff by maintaining schedules and correspondence
· Schedule complex meetings or calls involving multiple people - both internal staff and client staff
· Provide planning and logistical support for stakeholder events including forums, conferences and high-level meetings
· Help build and implement client outreach strategy, including maintenance of social media platforms
· Help build, organize, and maintain company stakeholder database
· Highly organized and detail oriented
· Bachelor's Degree required
· Must have 2-3 years of administrative experience
· Campaign field experience is a plus
· Experience with stakeholder database management
· Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Suite products
· Strong written and verbal communications skills
· Ability to work under pressure, handle stress, and flexible working long hours
Interested candidates should send a copy of their resume and a concise writing sample to: Jaclyn Houser (firstname.lastname@example.org)