CYBER POLICY INTERN
Cambridge Global Advisors (CGA) is a strategic communications and public affairs firm seeking a Cyber Policy and Outreach Intern. Our clients span across industries, including NGOs, private sector, and government, with a special focus on national security, international relations, and cybersecurity.
Cyber Policy and Outreach Interns will assist with day-to-day client activities, including cybersecurity research, outreach, stakeholder engagement, policy and stakeholder research, database management, writing documents and memos, and more.
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong writing skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive environment
- Willingness to take on more than one project at time
- Interest in cybersecurity and/or national security
- Openness to working remotely or in an office environment
- Availability for a minimum of 15 hours/week
The internship is unpaid, but successful interns will have potential for professional growth and employment opportunities as business develops. Interns will gain experience in nearly every aspect of a public affairs consulting firm in the national security space.
Interested candidates should send a copy of their resume, a short writing sample (less than five pages), and a brief explanation of their interest in the position to Molly Hall (firstname.lastname@example.org).